Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Project #6 Google Form

survey graph
For my Google form, I asked some general questions about students’ background and student life at the University of South Alabama. Based on the responses, eighty-eight percent (fifteen out of seventeen) of those in my survey group attended high school in Alabama, and one person has attended college in a state other than Alabama. Sixteen out of seventeen people in my survey group decided to go to school at USA based on location. Fifty-three percent of students prefer in-class only instruction versus hybrid or online only classes.

Almost fifty percent of those in my survey group eat when they have a break between classes. No one in my survey group uses a bicycle for transportation around campus; sixty-five percent of them drive their personal vehicle. Over half of the students in my group have to plan their classes around a work schedule. Only forty-seven percent of those in my group have attended a Jaguars football game. I asked my group to rate their blogging skills since starting EDM 310. On a scale of one to five (one being still unsure about blogging and five being a pro), only one person rated themselves as a one.

Before this project, I had never used Google Forms before. Actually, I had never even heard of it. I was really impressed with how the information flowed right into the spreadsheet. This is a much more efficient than re-keying information into a spreadsheet manually.

No comments:

Post a Comment