Saturday, October 30, 2010

Additional Assignment #3

picture of a bored student
I really enjoyed this presentation. At first, I didn’t totally agree with where he was going in talking about the assembly-line setup of our school systems. Children need structure. However, after listening to the rest of the presentation, I agree with where he was going.
Overall, our professors in the College of Education agree with most of the points that are made in this presentation. As I have discussed on earlier posts, as educators, we are trying to get through to students who are very visually stimulated. That is why it is imperative that we use technology and keep students engaged in learning. By taking advantage of technology available and thinking about learning on a global scale, we are helping students explore and develop in areas that they naturally excel in. I enjoyed the format of this presentation. If it had to do a presentation like this, I would probably be a narrator or editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment