Sunday, October 10, 2010

PLN Update

When I started this class, I had no idea what a PLN was. After being out of school for over seven years, I had to adjust my thoughts on being a student. There has been a HUGE learning curve for me as far as using technology in the classroom. Currently, my PLN includes the teacher blogs that I am following, classmate blogs, my gmail for school-related communication, and my yahoo for personal and other professional communication. After watching the 7th grade perspective on a PLN from last week's assignment, I started exploring symbaloo. There is some interesting information available - especially for teachers.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are on the right track Jared. Don't over look real places and people that should be in your PLN as well. SS

    ReplyDelete