Sunday, October 10, 2010

C4T #2

I was assigned a middle school teacher in Arizona, John Spencer, for the C4T2 assignment. It was very interesting to read this blog compared to the instructor I was assigned on C4T1. John’s blog is incredibly easy to read. He uses some different approaches in his blogs (such as sarcasm, story-telling, and role playing) which make his posts very interesting. The first post I commented on was on education reform. John was role playing himself as Clark Kent when asked about education reform and charter schools. The second post that I commented on was regarding running his classroom like a small town instead of a big city. He was questioning different ways of running classrooms and different results achieved. I found this blog very enlightening. It was nice to read through some of the “politics” in education as well as some of the other day-to-day thoughts that teachers have.

No comments:

Post a Comment